A range of previous assignments Nancy has worked on, along with results, include:
• Global omnibus survey about consumer music trends that established awareness, image and usage benchmarks for Billboard brand.
• Concept tests among both movie goers and actors that showed strong interest in MovieWeek festival to be held in Los Angeles.
• Luxury brands online survey for Incentive magazine that highlighted premium awards, destinations and market trends.
• Pop-up surveys on Adweek, Brandweek and Mediaweek websites that assessed media executives’ perceptions of the brands and their product offerings.
• Attendee survey for Virtual Meeting World trade show that evaluated customer experience with webcasts and exhibit hall and was used to support sales efforts
• Telephone readership survey for Travel Weekly magazine that demonstrated preference for brand among travel agents nationwide.
• Online survey about the popularity of family road trips that generated national publicity for the launch of Avis.com's website.
• Meetings market study for Meetings & Conventions magazine that was sold on website.
• Strategy for Loews Hotel Philadelphia that positioned the property as a premier business hotel with unique architectural heritage, modern technological amenities and exceptional service.
• Omnibus survey that tracked consumer awareness about recall of several OTC cold medications. Survey helped refine Contac’s crisis management strategy and win PRSA Silver Anvil award.
• Trends survey conducted among culinary professionals and kitchen designers for Boston Market that showcased the kitchen as the center of home entertaining.
• Online survey that found quality concerns to be the key reason digital camera users were not printing out their photos at home, which contributed to winning Kodak new business.
• Competitive claims survey that established travelers' preference for Orbitz.com vs. its leading travel web site competitors at the time of its launch.
• Omnibus surveys indicating lack of public knowledge about financial planning that generated publicity for the Million Dollar Round Table trade association.
• Focus groups and survey about epilepsy that publicized the condition, played a key role in introducing new UCB Pharma medication and won PRSA Bronze Anvil Commendation award.
• Telephone survey that tested the optimal message to motivate University of Pittsburgh alumni to donate to their capital campaign.
• In-depth interviews among internet executives that served to determine the most appropriate name for Ernst & Young's planned e-commerce venture.
• Advertising copy tests that confirmed the appeal of celebrity athletes for Nuprin, an analgesic positioned to relieve body aches and pain.